Sunday 10 December 2017

Driftwood Santa



I've seen lots of driftwood Santas on Pinterest lately so I thought I'd have a go at half-arsing my own.

You will need:

Driftwood (I get mine on Ebay)
Acrylic paint
Paintbrushes

Get some driftwood. Mine was about 8cm long

Paint a skin coloured oval shape on it

Add a white beard, hair and sideburns

Paint the top bit red for his hat and add a fat moustache

Give him pink circle cheek, a mouth and some bushy eyebrows

I drew the small details on with a brown fineliner pen because I'm rubbish at painting

He looks like he's seen something horrific. Poor pyschologically damaged Santa.



Driftwood Santa
Add another layer of white to soften the pen details, colour in his eyes and you're done! You could drill a hole  in his hat and hang him up, if you can be bothered.
I cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment